Sintra, Cabo da Roca & Cascais Private Tour
If you want to enjoy the most of their stay in Lisbon, you should definitely take the change to visit the famous Sintra village and its lovely surroundings!
Go on a magnificent trip through the Pena Palace and the lovely village of Sintra, marvel at the beautiful landscape of Cabo da Roca, the most western point of Europe and end your day with a walk along the coast of Cascais and Estoril.
Private Tour Itinerary
Lisbon> Sintra> Cabo da Roca> Cascais> Lisbon
(Duration: 8 hours)
- 08:30: Start early to avoid the crowds and make the most of this Tour. The private guide will be at the door of your building waiting for you.
- 08:30 - 12:30: Visit the charming village of Sintra, the National Palace, the impressive Pena Palace, or the beautiful Quinta da Regaleira* and enjoy a special wine related treat - we will keep it a surprise for now!
- 12:30 - 13:30: Get some free time to enjoy a well-deserved lunch break.
- 13:30 - 14:30: Visit beautiful Cabo da Roca - the westernmost point in Europe. Make sure you get your camera ready because this place is a real-life postcard!
- 14:30 - 16:00: Finish the day exploring the beautiful village of Cascais and Tejo’s lovely riverside views
- 16:00 - 16:30: Return to Lisbon and arrival at the apartment.
|1 to 5 People||249€|
|6 to 25 People||50€ per person|
For more than 25 people please contact us
Private Tour Language:
The Private Tour is available in Portuguese, English or Spanish
Tour Guide Included:
You will be accompanied by an expert local guide, who will also be your driver
For more than 8 people, you will be accompanied by an expert local guide and a driver
- Tickets to monuments and meals are not included.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in.
- The Tour is flexible, so you can choose to stay longer in one place or another, as long as it does not interfere with the return time to Lisbon (17:00).
- Visiting several locations in Sintra might be too tiring so we suggest choosing either Sintra Palace or Quinta da Regaleira.
- In case of bad weather the lesson can be moved to another location, postponed or canceled.
- It is up to the Surf School to decide if the weather is good for practice.
- If canceled and not possible to postpone, you will be refunded the full amount.