Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos Tour
The center of Portugal is a must-see and we put together the best iconic sites for this day-trip to remember!
Admire Fátima, one of the most remarkable centers of Catholic faith in Portugal, and feel the atmosphere that brings pilgrims from all over the world. Visit the impressive Monastery of Batalha, see the views and huge waves of Nazaré, and admire the pretty village of Óbidos, surrounded by medieval walls and whitewashed houses.
Lisbon > Fátima > Batalha > Nazaré > Óbidos > Lisbon
(Duration: 8 hours)
- 09:00: The private driver will be at the door of your building to start the Tour.
- 09:00 - 12:30: You will start by visiting Fátima where you will have free time to attend the mass or just walk around the wonderful “Basílica de Santissima Trindade”.
- 12:30 - 13:30: The trip continues to Batalha, where you can visit the beautiful Mosteiro da Batalha and stop for lunch.
- 13:30 - 14:30: The driver will take you to Nazaré, a mandatory stop to appreciate the views and take photos at the huge and Guinness record waves.
- 14:30 - 16:00: Last stop is the beautiful village of Óbidos surrounded by medieval walls, where you will also have free time to walk around and enjoy a free small “ginginha” tasting!
- 16:00 - 17:00: Return to Lisbon and arrival at the apartment.
- Tour available in Portuguese, English and Spanish
Tour Guide Included:
- You will be accompanied by an expert local guide (who will also be your driver)
- For more than 8 people it will be two people (a driver and a guide)
|1 to 5 People||399€|
|6 to 25 People||80€ per person|
For more than 25 people please contact us
Celebrations at Fatima’s Shire
The mesmerizing Batalha’s Monastery
Nazaré home to the biggest waves ever surfed
Medieval center of Óbidos inside the fortress walls
- Tickets to monuments and meals are not included.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before check-in.
- The Tour is flexible, so you can choose to stay longer in one place or another, as long as it does not interfere with the return time to Lisbon (17:00).
- Visiting several locations in Sintra might be too tiring so we suggest choosing either Sintra Palace or Quinta da Regaleira.
- In case of bad weather the lesson can be moved to another location, postponed or canceled.
- It is up to the Surf School to decide if the weather is good for practice.
- If canceled and not possible to postpone, you will be refunded the full amount.