Private Boat Experience
Getting to know Lisbon by boat has never been so simple. Embark on a private tour and discover the city from the Tagus River perspective.
Make the most of this experience and add the barbecue or the open bar service options.
Choose your Boat
- Catamaran: Luxurious catamaran equipped with 4 double cabins with private bathroom, a spacious and comfortable deck,
and a solarium area.
Note: smaller Catamaran also available.
- Sailboat: A 14 meter long sailboat equipped with solarium and barbecue area, perfect to enjoy relaxing moments
Note: Smaller Sailboat also available.
Choose the duration of your experience
- 2 hours: Sail to Belém, passing by monuments such as Belém Tower, Jerónimos Monastery, MAAT, 25 de Abril Bridge and Praça do Comércio.
- 3 hours: Add Alfama, São Jorge Castle and the National Pantheon.
- 4 hours: Choose the 1/2 day tour and sail to Oeiras, where you can dive and swim during the summer months.
- 8 hours: With the 1 day experience, you can sail to Cascais bay and dive into the immense blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
|Sailling Boat Fado||Up to 6||199||249||299||600|
|Sailling Boat Chiado||Up to 12||299||399||449||699|
|Catamaran Tejo||Up to 12||359||459||525||799|
|Catamaran Lisboa||Up to 18||549||749||849||1.400|
- Barbecue (14 € per person): Cheese, chorizo, bread, grilled meat, salad, cake, fruit, plus 4 drinks per person.
- Open Bar (8 € per person): Unlimited beer, white wine, soft drinks and water unless the safety of the boat and its occupants are compromised.